Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

Neighbourhood Review: Craft Dogs

Best hotdogs ever.

Craft Dogs makes their hotdogs on site in small batches and it shows. They have a pretty small menu, but they do what they do well. That's the way a restaurant should be. The atmosphere is always friendly and the staff are pretty funny. They sing and dance and are happy to tell you about their product.

I ordered an original hot dog, which is made of local beef and pork and is absolutely huge. You can get any number of delicious toppings on it. I also got the fries and peach ginge rale. They make the fries and even the pop there too! It's amazing. The only thing better would have to be a local beer, but I guess I have to wait for that (due in 10 days!).


Deeeeeelicious hotdog in front with fries and yummy ginger ale behind it
Naked Dog with fancy mustard, smoked tomato ketchup, and a pickle

My wonderful husband eating his chicago dog. He's very into it.
Chicago Shout-Out

It was so good, it didn't even give me heartburn - which at 38 weeks pregnant is a feat for any food. I love this place and I'm lucky it's a few blocks away from our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment