Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Product Review: Dyson Digital Slim Multi Floor Vacuum DC 35

A good vacuum is a must-have for anyone with pets and floors. But vacuums aren't that useful if you'll never use them. This is why I got a cordless vacuum from Dyson. I got it a few months ago and I use it almost every day. I love how easy it is and that when you mount the base on the wall, as soon as you dock the vacuum, you're charging it.

Dyson hanging on the base in our kitchen
My DC 35 mounted in the kitchen
It has about 15 minutes of charge while on normal suction or 6 on max. I've only reached the end of a charge once in my 650 square foot condo. I use it on hardwood floors and it works wonderfully. It is not very good at picking up bigger things like cat kibbles, but it is amazing how well it picks up fur.

I got mine from Futureshop for $349 plus tax. I happened to pick mine up when they were giving away the cordless toolkit for free with purchase (normally $109). The other accessories have come in really handy for vacuuming furniture, but I wouldn't say they're necessary.

Image from futureshop.ca
Overall I am very impressed with this product. I can't speak to the longevity, but for now I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a small space to vacuum frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment